Caesar Salad

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anaan's, Morley

Summoned to a 50th Birthday do with the outlaws. Turned out to be a very good do. 14 people ordered loadsa drinks and then a variety of starters and we went for a sizzler between 2. Usual sizzling result. Almost as much as a main course.

Main course many people opted for a Vensi. Mama's special sauce nudge nudge turned out to be yellow and thin but quite tasty. There were madras options and I think I had one of those but I'm not sure as it was a) late arriving which makes me think they forgot me and b) it wasn't that hot. It was still pretty good.

No-one did a pud and when the bill arrived I was astounded to hear only £192. I was expecting £20 a head but we we ended up with just around £15. Very good value considering we had two of the biggest nan breads I have ever seen - nearly a yard wide.